Knowing the people of IMPACTpoint for almost twenty years I am convinced that my business affairs will be in good hands.
Vijay Singh is one of the most recognizable golf icons in worldwide golf. He has been playing on all major Tours around the globe and has set many records throughout his career. His charismatic presence on and off the course makes Vijay Singh very special.
Vijay Singh’s off course activities are strongly focused on giving back. Through his foundation - the Vijay Singh Foundation – he has supported charities and non-profit organizations that provide assistance to women and children who are victims of domestic abuse and those with special needs in his community. Additionally, the Foundation has contributed to organizations working in Fiji providing much needed shelter for those impacted by Cyclone Winston and the purchase of life saving medical equipment for children in need through Cure Kids Fiji. Vijay Singh was a founding member of Eagles for St. Jude providing charitable contributions to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
• #1 OWRG in 2005 for 32 weeks
• 60 wins:
34 wins on the PGA Tour
22 international wins
4 other wins
• Masters Champion 2000
• PGA Championship winner in 1998 and 2004
• leading PGA Tour money winner in 2003, 2004 and 2008.
• Singh won the Fedex Cup in 2008
• He has participated in multiple Presidents Cup (8) and World Cup (3)
• Vijay Singh is a lifetime member of US PGA and European Tour
• In April 2005 he became the youngest living person elected to the World Golf Hall of Fame